Sunday, August 16, 2009

29th aug outing.

Okay now I'm doing my work as the leader of the clan.

On the 29aug outing, we will be going to Yuki Yaki (City Hall Marina Square) and then a movie in the evening, most likely Where Got Ghost? provided if this coming Friday we won't watch it with Vincent etc.

Yuki Yaki is $21.90 without including GST, so each person will have to pay $27 around there. As for the movies, bring it's $11 if I'm not wrong, so you guys just have to bring $38, or just in case, $40, LOL.

You can bring more if you want.

People who are okay with it:

  • Jayme
  • Wen Yew
  • Darren
  • Sean
  • TIMMY!
  • Marcus
  • Anthony
  • Han Ying
  • Vincent and Edric see first

Tell me if I missed anyone out.

Winston please come, we will need you to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment