Sunday, August 16, 2009

Apology.

I know many don't think I'm a good leader because work is handed over to Wen Yew instead of me. I'm sorry but I will do my work from now on, give me the chance.

Everyone needs and wants to be respected in this clan so mundane, unnecessary arguments with your fellow clan members are not appreciated. I also hope that you guys will respect me as your leader from now on. I will also earn your respect by doing work and keeping this clan organized and mess-free.

I'm sorry once again for my "inactivity" as the leader of the clan so I hope a chance will be given to me to do a better job this time round. Also feel free to correct me if I've done something wrong.

We are a clan and we must be united as a clan, we can't let other things like: "You from another clan also, so you are only partly part of us" because it's not true. Once your card has the tag <+Random>, you are already a part of us, an appreciated member to us. I also hope that we will be sensitive to one another's feeling, and not insulting here and there, be it joking only or being serious.

Please cooperate with me, thank you. I will be a good leader from now on.

I cannot do great things, but only small things with great love, as said by Mother Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment