Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why keep like that.

Is there any way that one can stop nightmares from coming?

Two nights ago, I had a realllllllllllllllll bad nightmare whereby it affects my relationship with Wenyew :( and with someone I really dislike as a figure from the past (but I'm okay with the person now).

Yesterday night, I dreamt that the villain of the event last September came to threaten me about the reported case that I had to jump off the building just to get into the police car. I had to change hotel rooms every single day, unprotected, to avoid seeing them. (Why was I in a hotel anyway?)

This afternoon nap at Wenyew's, I dreamt that my favourite Wonder Girl was voted out of Wonder Girls because she's too pretty. And the person who voted her out was my previous church's Pastoral Leader.

Zzz.

I can cry you a river now. I hate nightmares I only want sweet dreams with happy ending. With Wen Yew of course.

Abcabcabc.

No comments:

Post a Comment