Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photos :D

Yeah photos are finally up weeeeeee~

Yesterday, 28th Dec 09

Wenyew :D


And zilian-ing in WY's room -.-


WHOSE SHOES AM I WEARING?



Too bored, took photo of the lift.


Dinner? Shared with WY :D:D


After catching Old Dogs, we went to have dinper at Koufu at Cathay Cineleisure.
The Bibimbap there sucks like sfkgsdglh.


We shared Bibimbap.
While WY was stirring the contents.


What do they look like?
I got reminded of how I became a champion by swimming 16 years ago -.-


Ah shit, damn blur.


Frizzie Rasberry after our meal :D


Heeee :D

Today, 29th Dec 09

Make out the names o.o


LOL.


The mess we created on the small table with our Mac meal.


As you can see, we are the Guests-of-Honour for today's dinner.


3-cup-chicken. AWESOME TREAT.


Some vege with ikan bilis. (Y)


Octopus with idk-what's-that. :)


PRAWNS.
I ate one only though. Just swallowed the shell because I was too lazy to shell it.


:( I didn't really like it because I don't eat octopus -.-


I was too lazy to take the rest of the food because I rather savour them -.-
So I took one mass photo which turned out to showcase my unprofessionalism.


AND GROUP PHOTO OF THE DAY.
Why was I so short, because I thought I was damn tall to cover the people behind me and I half-squatted zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment