Sunday, August 23, 2009

lies of a lazy coward.

ur one of the three left.
but hey, so what? i'm one of the three left too.

keep your words. i know why i used to lie a lot.
its because of you. you dont need to LIE to trick others,
or to cheat their feelings.
not keeping your word, and not facing up to your words,
is the same. your just a cheat.

you promised me the iphone a month ago.
you have gotten it as a gift around 5 months back.
at that time, you told me i could have it.
however, dad didnt let you.

so you told me 'after mid-year exams if you do well, i'll persuade
daddy to let you have it '
when you say that, it means you will do your very best. meaning you wont fail.
because if i were in your position, i know i couldve persuaded him.

when you want to help, want to give, give your very best.
why give when giving half heartedly?

fine, i understand after mid year. although i got 5 A1s and all.
you used to say 'if you get this this this results, u can have it'
thats an example.

why do you tempt me with rewards, only because you KNOW it can never happen?
daddy is different, i know he will reward me accordingly.
5 A1s. thats beyond your expectations.

i could not go for the incentive trip (a free trip if yr top 10 in class to like bintan etc) because i retained.
you badmouthed the techer 'she's being unfair. how can they do such a thing ?!'
your just the same. because i retained and therefore can score well, i dont deserve
rewards, is it?

nevermind about that. so now, a month ago, i asked for the iphone again.
you said 'after your MT o's and prep exam' . i said okay.
BUT I KNEW. after those, you'd say after my prelims, after my o's.

so now. my prep's passed, and my MT results are out. B3. distinction oral.
i jumped three grades. even it shocked you. you said at the very most a b4 for me.
therefore, you tempted me with 100 bucks if i got a b4. because you dont believe i could. i asked 'what if b3?' and you replied laughing at me 'you get alr then say la ! '

I'VE GOTTEN IT. IN YOUR FACE.
so now. now, i ask for the iphone again.
you keep saying ur busy, becus daddy hid the iphone,
u'll find it when u have time.
that was said 1 month ago.

i dont pester you everday. once a week, or less.
its not important to you. you've cheated my feelings.
i feel hurt. how long wil you take?
ur room isnt all that big.

nevermind. i dont want it anymore.
even the impossible, me doing for chinese has already happened.
im stupid to wait for you.
i know why i lie now. its becus you 'lie' too.

im disappointed. i know your never going to find it.
becus you are never free. last night u stayed up so late till 2 am to read finish a book. since 10 pm. isnt that free?
dont lie. im not stupid.

mommy, why must you cheat my feelings?

-WeNYeW-

No comments:

Post a Comment