Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fug.

Maybe because you think that I didn't study or work hard at all,
that's why you think I'm not a good girl and always goes out.
You look at me, I'm studying every single day.
You said I study not to let people see, but for my own good.
So why the fug complain to me say I never study?
Can you ask yourself, how many times have you come and visited me and not come gran's house just to sleep because it's on the way?
And out of the two or three times you come back, had I not been studying?
I was sick, but I still studied.
You?
Only point your pretty finger at me.

I've gotten A1 for my MT o levels, did you even ask me about it?
You expect me to tell you my results (when you already know the date of release)
when I don't even think you deserve to know at all.

It's my result.
I choose who I want to tell the news to.
You just have to ask.
What's so difficult.
I just want you to care.

Since all you know is just transfer money to me every week,
and complain how much I ask for, when it's 5-6bucks a day, breakfast recess and lunch and sometimes dinner included.
Is it a lot?
So I asked for 50bucks a week, including weekends for all three meals.
You only agreed after the nth time I requested it, but you never really gave 50, unless there are things I bought that are money-claimable.

I have to buy a new calculator because the one I have now is not approved by the exam board,
it's twenty bucks for a new one minimum.
I asked the money from you and you blatantly transferred 50 to me.
50 is my allowance, where's the money for the calculator?
Or maybe you preferred to stick to the $30/week thing, and just receive SMSes saying money no enough?
And start saying me again?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm your blood and flesh.
Because you just don't behave so.

It's enough for you to have them and forget about me.
Apart from money, I don't think I need you anymore.
Until I grow up and start earning for myself, you can kiss goodbye to me.

I'm waiting for the day you come and really care for me.
Not for the sake of doing it.
It's very hypocritical.

Facade.

No comments:

Post a Comment