Tuesday, February 9, 2010

its burns when i see happy people like you!

Hello,
I hate world and the people who's lives are better then me.
I guess you never see my dam face for a dam long time. but you know
what?
I made the school skip Monday which is 1st feb.

these are the results below.

I never knew that things like that gives you a day off from school.
You know what?
who is reading this is errr.. what you expect me to know?
Just remember in working life, People like the boss
always love to back stab you.
It happened to me during attachment.
that was fucking bullshit.
I worked my fucking ass off and he graded me as a huge fucking F
I knew that since then life is bullshit, its kind of similar to tekken
when people can't win you, i think they grab?
seen people do that i guess
makes want to go there and beat the shit of them.
I know i have not played tekken for a dam long time
but who gives the shit.
I am some guy who dislike or hates people like singapore and more.
be careful of black people they pop out from nowhere and boom
wooooo la you are screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment