Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A year ago, the first time I went to Bugis, I got raped by Fat. I plucked up the tiny courage I had and asked him "how do you wavedash" and "how is my kazuya?" in english because I really thought he was a malay.
Fat replied "you got see me wavedash?" in chinese. And replied my question of "how is my kazuya?" with a "you suck."

The "you suck" answer fat gave me was clearly carved deep into my mind and I tried hard to improve to fat's level. Because before, I always thought that I was pretty good, fat clearly opened my enclosed little mind.

A year later, fat said "He should play with Marcus if thats the case. Both are promising mishimas players."

I think I've improved and I believe I can improve further. Now I'm going to make fat say "Marcus is a really good mishima player" MUAHAHAHAHA!
I think if EVADE came back now and told me "you suck" I would have all the motivation in the world to improve.

Sometimes, I really think that we shouldn't sugar coat our words and just plainly say "you suck". Because really, honestly, loads of people think that they are really good, but the actual fact is that they aren't at all. I think a harsh wake up call is needed. And if they can't accept the fact that they suck and improve, they aren't players worth bothering with.

Marcus.
p.s. I really wish EVADE came back and own us upside down. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment