Saturday, January 9, 2010

First.

Photos taken today at Bugis.


I LOVE THE MIXED RICE OMG SO DAMN NICE.
As you can see, there are two sets of utensils.
Which means I shared with Wenyew <3


Him examining the purse he gave to me, which is bought from Japan :D


I brought my water bottle out today.

I need to rant.

I read my GB junior's blog and ~!@#$ I can't stand her crudeness and her kittenity.
Full of vulgarities and the thinking that she is very mature.
But she is ultimately immature ohmygawdess.

I MEAN OMGOMGOMG, you will only understand what I mean when you read the blog.
I am only reading because,
Ohmygawd,
Her blog keeps me entertained, LOL.

Wenyew and I were talking about her in MSN the whole of yesterday night, and we agree that real ahlians are definitely more mature than these kittens.
Unborn to the real world.

Zzz.
Enough said.
Do you all want the link to her site?

Jme.

No comments:

Post a Comment