Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OLD DOGS!

Sypnosis: Two best friends — one unlucky-in-love divorcee (ROBIN WILLIAMS) and the other a fun-loving bachelor (JOHN TRAVOLTA) — have their lives turned upside down when they’re unexpectedly charged with the care of six-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives. The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins (newcomers ELLA BLEU TRAVOLTA and CONNER RAYBURN), leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what’s really important in life.

Oh my goodness I watched the three trailers which I was asked to watch:
Video 1
Video 2
and
Video 3


And apparently my favourite of them all is this:

VIDEO 1~!

BURNING QUESTION: WHY?!?!
Click the little triangle at the bottom left corner and watch it first :)

I was like "WENYEW IS GOING TO LIKE THIS! (Y)", and yeah we'll be going to the zoo with Jamie and Jenny (TWINS! Goodness, I'm afraid they will end up in the enclosure of pandas, not gorilla).

Oh yeah I like the part when the guy was in the arms of the gorilla and singing I'm So Without You. That part owns everything manzxz.

OHMYGUT the guy is so lost without the gorilla and I definitely have to watch the movie manzxz! I mean how could one be possibly be so lost without gorilla, I mean I will feel damn damn lost without Wenyew but how can a boy (I suppose) be so lost without a gorilla and isn't a 7-year-old be singing some other songs like twinkle twinkle little stars or what? LOL, I really want to watch the movie man, I bet it's gonna be damn whacky and yeah I've been listening to I'm So Lost Without You.

Oh man, I'm going crazy.

I WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE OMGUT. I GUESS I WILL DIVERT MY AFFECTION FOR PIGS AND WHITE TIGERS TO GORILLAS AND PENGUINS LOL.

I WANT TO WATCH.
I WANT TO WATCH.
I WANT TO WATCH.

Ah Meng, RIP.

Oh man I really want to watch the movie manzxz. I guess I'll be singing the song over and over again to Wenyew from now on LOL. Oh no the song can't replace Wonder Girls.

Wenyew loves family comedy, and I asked him if I was his family comedy, he answered the affirmative because I'm FUNNY AND I DO STUPID THINGS. Which I agree because I'm always his crazy girl who do crazy things in front of him >.<

"I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you~"

Anyway, Old Dogs opens in cinema 31 Dec 2009! Go watch it with Vincent, it's his birthday!

Jme.

No comments:

Post a Comment