Saturday, November 28, 2009

First off, thanks to wenyew and jayme for the chalet. Although it was rather hot >.< I really enjoyed myself lol. And to shifu. i saw her becoz she remb me O: LOL. it was rather sad tho. i followed her to the chalet and there was a sudden storm -_- and when i stepped inside. my front half was totally drenched and thanks 3vilart, for laughing at my face when you saw me wet... You were of great help. Then.. second good news for me O: i didnt have to cook XD lol. I saw two girls freaked out by one cockroach. well actually 4 girls(including me and marcus) cough cough -_- and i didnt see that i walked past a rat until jayme said that "OMG a rat".

Ok. back to the chalet... i guess most <+R> ppl had fun reading my setups? right? i got more for you. i guess XD. and uh.... new moon was rather confusing for me cuz i didn watch twilight o_o. And i haz 1 question. that sister of edward.. her name is Ellis or Alice? ._. I kinda thought Ellis was a cool name :S

Prepare for more random crap. I miss playing yugioh lol. Using 1 card to pawn marcus's arse.(he tried to 1 turn kill me and i used mirror force XD) So apart from that, i dare say that my deck was on par with his deck.. till i quitted yugioh. PS: wenyew, remb the trap card that u said return a monster to hand if it activated effect? its destroy >_> or was it my fault O:

So, anyone wanna go on a <+R> outing on the 12th of dec? i thought of us maybe going ice skating tgt? or smth? XD We shall discuss this another time i guess? i gotta get ready for my presentation >_> wish me luck. I hope i pass. dont wanna do this shit again next year XD. and KUDOS TO THOSE WHO DIDNT/DID SLEEP YESTERDAY!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

No comments:

Post a Comment