Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hai gaiz. its meh, winsly ._.

Now why am i here again? I don’t know too. Well, its the school holidays!!! Wooohoo.. everyone is happy.. because theres no school. So that means more tekken. More outing etc. But, i doubt that’ll happen for this 1week hols cuz our leader and vice are having prelims o_O so i think they’ll be studying hard. Gambatte!!

Moving on to my purpose here. I don’t really know why i’m here... Anyway, i’ve been playing GodsWar Online(GWO) and TIMMEH is playing the best classic RPG ever RuneScape or rather how i pronounced it the first time i’ve seen it 8 years ago “RunEscape” LOL. Yes laugh at my stupidity -.-

FurB@ll is going to china very soon.. and i’ve srsly gotta start my on my report. I need some motivation and focus to do this shit. 2k words man. How the .... am i supposed to do that -.- Thank god its in soft copy... Gahhhhhhhhhh. Sitting here and complaining over stuff isn’t gonna make anything change. So, i guess i better start on my shit o.o

Nevertheless, a short update about yesterday. Apparrently FurB@ll has found his other half. Although it wasn’t 36C as what he wanted but i’m glad for him :] good luck in your relationship. Oh and you still owe me bubble tea xD

Well, i guess thats all i have to say. I don’t really have anything interesting to update anyway :/. Oh probably this. I’m starting to read doraemon manga -.- yes, i love doraemon. I wan him (honestly speaking who doesn’t?). So i have lots of gadgets xD and hopefully something that will help me write my report. LOL. Ok i shall stop crapping my nonsense now.

Baibai mina-san

No comments:

Post a Comment