Thursday, August 20, 2009

THings?



GET A CARD?

Hi there?

I always think in life, there will be a story being made in every second
of your life.

Like I think theres a place for everyone person in my friends.

Like many things can happen in one day. When I saw the Metal Gear Peace Walker.

Theres one phrase I like the most.

"If you want peace, Prepare for War...."

Well gee thats frikken COOL!

I dun know why I am talking about this then Tekken.

I know Tekken is super awesome but...

I think I really regret showing to people about this.

This game of course is tekken 5 DR.

This case is about Marcus who liked to use Jin because he has a neat purple HOOD!

Well... so yeah I think it was pretty cool too.

That was the early days of tekken............

one more thing




BANZAI!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment