Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Okay peeps. Now I know the first post should be posted by the boss/leader/dai lou/mistress of +Random (well, technically, she did... But its just some really short welcome post.) However, being me, I like to be the first, especially in terms of deflowering... with a normal post.

So, you who are reading this and is not in +Random, you must probably be thinking "Say, how did +Random come about?" or "+Random sounds like +Force" or "Which site should I go later? Spa******.com or XVI****.com?" Well, whatever they hell you are thinking. The fact is that how +Random came about according to my memory which I can only remember vaguely was that there was this mass conversation and we started talking about our day and suddenly, Winston became super high (imagine children that ate loads and loads of sugar for breakfast, lunch, dinner etc.) which shocked us because in Winston's case, he is like usually quiet yet smart in his comments but that day was super crazy. It was like conditioning the opponent that after you do Kaz's ff3 and on block, you will do a b23 follow up BUT! suddenly after a blocked ff3, you do a hellsweep that kind of random craziness which was weird from all of those conditioning Winston schemingly planned out for us. So to keep the story short, Blah Blah Blah, random soul calibur talk, Blah Blah, blocked hellsweep and db1, Blah, buying a car, NO! NO CAR!! and BOOM! +Random was born. I know right. It was that awesome.

I reckon +Random is a clan where all the friends come together and just play. Kinda like +Loss and =DiSc= (just that our skill level isint THAT great yet.) However, one thing we are better than them is that we have a blog where we just kind of type nonsensical crap in it and people actually read it. Kinda like Launch+ in DR era. So yes. Here I am saying please please whomever that has access to this blog, please post as much stuff as you want and then we can start a discussion about the post in the comments page (An example of stuff would be "Wah lao eh, today I went to the arcade and fought with this super random person; random crouch, random launch, random everything. Then all of his moves are wash repeat one. And he never punish properly, sibeh du lan sia, I used a move which is super punishable and I whiffed and that CB kia never punish properly, random hopkick also don't have, he play 50/50 go hit leg. _|_ . ) I don't want this blog to be as dead as the forums now. *sigh*

I'm foreseeing that we will invest on a very nice high megapixel video camera (Pls Pls Pls) soon and we will start recording some in-clan matches/ friendly games and stuff. I hope. And because our leader is a Mistress, I'd dare say that theres gonna be loads of peektures of our clan, from eating to random playing win poses to how our blackfaces are like when we meet someone that makes us super du lan (eg. 50/50) to Darren doing a perfect drift instead of driving properly throughout the whole stage of Daytona advanced to maybe even me owning wannabes with a Anna which I've only played for 2 days. Who knows? Loads can happen.

Yes, even though its 2 am in the morning, I'm still posting random crap here. Bye.

Your Favorite Launch+ cum +Random, Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment