Monday, August 17, 2009

Ohaiyo mina-san. i'm in class nao ._. waiting for my classmates to arrive, if they are coming, and my facilitator to come, if she's coming. Tomorrow is the last day of school!! for me and marcus. But we have test on wed-fri and the following week. :(

uhm wait. What did i come here for? -Paused-

Right i remb liaos. Yes, last night, i was having a convo with WY and mistress. And i started to ask wenyew out to geylang to eat porridge. Then! Mistress started to scold me lol. "I was stealing wenyew away from her" LOLZ. and she said:"i'll follow him wherever he goes".

"even to the toilet?"
then wenyew said:"she dun follow me. I follow her"

den aft that they 2 start to quarrel liaos. like "WHEN?"i was laughing my ass off there.

Okay. i really want to quit lars. hes too effing boring. i wanna main lili/dragunov. eventhough i still suck at both of them. mainly becuz, lili has imba wall dmg. and a 2 4 wallsplat. and dragunov has his blizzard hammer and qcf2 :D Oh yeah, talking about lili. Anyone knows whats her item move called(the penguins), and the imputs to call out the penguins and attack.

k i'm done with my c-r-a-p. So i'll be going i guess. its almost 9.20 and class havent start :O

I better get ready :) baibai

wins~ (NOT FURB@LL)

No comments:

Post a Comment