Wednesday, August 12, 2009

=D

Hey noobs! Very superb posts made by Darren and Marcus. I'll try to beat them with this one. Recently lots of bullshit popped up. Gay fandom, retard scrubs, people afflicted with PMS and bored Jayme creating a clan.

Very bored here typing with the laptop. Currently thinking of Duncan and QING AI DE. Speaking of Duncan, my brain is suddenly flooded with memories back than when Duncan told me he was Singapore's top player. I don't wanna continue anymore! It's painful to recollect those moments. If you have any enquiries regarding our favourite player, I will be pleased to relive the horrible moments with you.

What's happening to Sun Plaza too? It now looks like a spawn of scrubby players. Now, Marcus has been traumatized by one of the players there and has sworn not to play with him anymore. Very pissed to the max by that particular player too. Random ducking, Random launching, Random stuff all over. Worse thing is he punishes hellsweeps with WS4.

I wanna see pictures or videos up here man. We can be a cheap imitation of the clan XD! Give me advice on which character to play please. I totally suck at Xiaoyu and Lars now. Thanks to Jayme and Wenyew AKA LAODA and Laoer for inviting me to the clan. There's dinner and movie this Friday. I hope everyone of us gets to catch it together.

Sian, I can't post more than Marcus and Darren ==. Yeah, Long live <+Random>.

PS: To Darren, Im cool with last night. But please, wear pads next time.

Yours unsincerely
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment